Alan Moore BA BComm MBA AITI Chartered Tax Adviser is widely known for his feature articles in The Sunday Business Post.
- 36 years’ experience in taxation, including 11 as a Revenue auditor
- Consultant to the Revenue Commissioners on the drafting of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Former Council Member of the Irish Tax Institute
- Founder of taxworld.ie and taxworld.co.uk
- Technical writer for the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation and updates the Irish section of the European tax database
- Non-executive director of Carma Technology Ltd and Poetry Ireland
- Former partner with Mazars