- Tax advice
- Tax Guides
We advise Irish clients on how to become non-resident for tax purposes. Recent work includes:
- Advising a client on the tax aspects of moving to Switzerland.
- Advising a client who has moved to Abu Dhabi on a four year contract.
- Advising a client who is relocating to the UK for two years.
We advise UK clients on how to become Irish resident for tax purposes. Recent work includes:
- Advising a UK client who is relocating to Ireland – the mismatch between the Irish and UK tax years allowed 9 months’ income to fall out of assessment.
- Advising an English client on how to use his non-Irish domicile status to save tax once he has relocated to Ireland.
We advise Irish-domiciled clients how to use their Irish domicile status to avoid UK tax.