Where the Circuit Court Judge has erred in law, we can prepare the case on a point of law for before the High Court.
We can also prepare a taxpayer’s case in defence against Revenue proceedings in the High Court.
- Preparing written instructions for Senior Counsel
- Preparing all necessary documentation for court hearings
- Attendance at all stages of the court process
- Settled High Court judicial review regarding assessments raised by Revenue Commissioners dating back 30 years for €450,000 where Revenue were claiming €1m+ in tax, interest and penalties.
- Defending client against Revenue prosecution proceedings.