We provide the following services:
- Ensuring a timely appeal is filed
- If a timely appeal has not been filed, we can submit a late appeal
- Evaluating the strength of an appeal case
- Negotiate a settlement for our client
- Drafting all necessary appeal submissions and documents
- Attendance at Appeal Commissioners
- VAT repayments held by the Revenue Commissioner. Following legal submissions, Revenue withdrew their case and paid the VAT (€210,000) to the clients.
- Appeal Commissioners found in the taxpayer’s favour based on the evidence provided and reduced assessments raised by the Revenue Commissioner in the sum of €230,481 to NIL.
- Domicile levy – Revenue withdrew €150k assessment thereby granting credit for UK tax against domicile levy charge, resulting in no domicile levy payable.