Where the Appeal Commissioners have found against the taxpayer, we can prepare the case for rehearing before the Circuit Court Judge. This involves:
- Expressing dissatisfaction with the Appeal Commissioners’ determination
- Lodging a timely appeal against that determination
- Preparing written instructions for Counsel
- Preparing all necessary documentation for court hearings
- Attendance at all stages of the court process
- Successful appealed decision of the Appeal Commissioners determination to the Circuit Court regarding potential development land on sale of family home. The Circuit Court judge found in favour of the taxpayer resulting in a CGT saving of €150k.