As a Revenue inspector for 11 years, Alan Moore carried out over 1,000 VAT inspections – dealing with every type of industry – from construction subcontractors, retail outlets of all sizes, manufacturers, farmers, importers and exporters – and property VAT transactions.
We advise business owners and their advisers in relation to:
- Property transactions including new leases, legacy leases and self-accounting,
- single, multiple and composite supplies,
- EU case law and direct application of VAT Directives,
- exports and intra-EU supplies.
We have helped clients as follows:
- Drafting VAT clauses for legal documentation.
- Reclaiming trapped VAT using capital goods scheme.