We make tax less taxing
We are tax specialists. We show clients how to minimise tax on income and gains, pass assets tax efficiently and we deal with Revenue on their behalf.
- Accounting firms who require a specialist tax partner for certain projects.
- Entrepreneurs, family businesses, property investors, actors, artists, musicians, entertainers and professional sportspersons.
- As many of our clients are non-Irish resident, we have built up a network of international associates to ensure our clients receive the best Irish and foreign advice.
We are not accountants and we do not provide accounting or company law compliance services.
We recommend clients use xero cloud accounting for all their accounting needs.
Call +353 1 8728881 or book an appointment.
We don’t need to meet face to face.
We can meet online via Google Hangouts, or Skype, saving you travel time and costs.
However, we will need:
- A copy of passport.
- A utility bill.
- A full income statement (profit and loss account) or most recent tax return.
- A statement of affairs (personal balance sheet).
The best way for you to save time and minimise costs is to forward this information to us in advance of any meeting, together with a detailed description of your concern.